Last updated on Mar 24, 2021
Five Year Limited Warranty
Your TimberHawk Bow is guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five years from date of purchase.
If there is a failure, TimberHawk will repair or replace the product to your full satisfaction.
This warranty will be void if:
- Any means of stringing the bow is used other than a bow stringing device such as the one provided with your bow.
- Damage due to "dry firing" (releasing the string without an arrow on the string).
- Any alterations not made by TimberHawk Bows such as:
- Drilling holes into the riser or limbs.
- Altering the dimensions of the riser or limbs.
This warranty does not cover:
- The string
- Normal wear to the finish
- Damage caused by misuse or rough handling.